Becky joined Hernandez Schaedel & Associates, LLP in April 2013. Her practice areas include employment litigation and employer counseling. Prior to joining the firm, Becky was a staff attorney at Public Counsel litigating landlord-tenant matters, and previously worked as an Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps Legal Fellow with Public Counsel’s Homelessness Prevention Law Project.
Becky graduated from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. While there, she was a member of the Mediation Clinic for two semesters, serving as a panel mediator for the Los Angeles Superior Court. She also participated in the Hale Moot Court Honors Program. Becky worked as a summer law clerk for Bet Tzedek Legal Services and Traber & Voorhees, and externed as a judicial law clerk with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. She was a 2010 recipient of the USC Shattuck Award for significant contributions to the law school that represented high potential for outstanding service to the legal profession. She also received scholarships from the California Bar Foundation and the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles. Prior to law school Becky worked as a litigation paralegal with the Federal Trade Commission in Washington, DC.
In her free time Becky is an active yoga practitioner and enjoys hiking, cooking, and live music.
- Member, California State Bar Labor and Employment Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Barristers Section
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section
- Member, USC Law Alumni Association Board
- Member, Pasadena Bar Association
- University of Southern California, J.D., 2010.
- Cornell University, B.A., 2005.
- Conversational in Spanish